[Dixielandjazz] Breda Jazz Festival

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Mon Jun 2 05:42:52 PDT 2003

Shalom Jazz Fans,

I am back in Jerusalem after several weeks' working in India and Holland. I managed to spend Thursday and part of Sunday at the
Breda Jazz Festival in Holland this weekend. I'll write my impressions later today when I'm a bit more awake.

Thank you to those who were concerned for my well-being after the bombing of the bar in Tel Aviv that killed a couple of musicians.
I will try to be better at posting my whereabouts so you don't need to worry unnecessarily. I was in India this time when the attack
occurred.

Best regards to everyone,

Elazar
Misrad HaJazz