[Dixielandjazz] How to make millions of $ in today's music business.

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Tue Jul 29 01:49:46 PDT 2003

I am convinced that the band that produces a product that appeals to the
audience with the lowest IQ will make millions of dollars.  I call this my
"Lowest Common Denominator Theory".

A good example is the Des Moines, Iowa-based heavy metal (punk) band
Slipknot (ask your grandkids about them).  These guys are making millions of
dollars a year with such classics as "People = Shit",  "Wait and Bleed",
"Spit it Out", "Frail Limb Nursery" and many more I can't list here for fear
of offending the readers.  I'm not kidding.