[Dixielandjazz] Postarity rules

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Jul 27 18:32:44 PDT 2003

Bill:
Our jazz may not be popular today , but then neither was Mozart in his
lifetime. So, if we just hang in for about 200 years, we may very well be
popular again as is Mozart today.
What we need to do is some long term planning. Perhaps we can do a quick
freeze and emerge in 2200 as the amazing Cryogenic Jazz Band  -- our
slogan..."We don't just play the oldies -- we ARE the oldies!!"
Don (always thinking ahead) Ingle