[Dixielandjazz] RE: Donald Rogan Please Read This!

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Jul 22 23:01:00 PDT 2003

Hey Folks,

      This is Bob Ringwald. I am writing this message in regards to a bunch of complaints I received from mailing list members about Don Rogan. Its unfair to write messages on this post about other members and typical stereotypes. If I typed up a message on your message board about how you want to fuck your sister, I don't think you would appreciate that, now would you? Stay the fuck off this message board or I'll mess you up bitch!

                                                                                    -Bob Ringwald