[Dixielandjazz] Re: Bix Biderbecke Copycats

bert barr uljb at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 19:49:47 PDT 2003

You obviously have your head up your you know what! I
don't hear anybody I know on the west coast trying to
sound like Bix and there are a lot of fine cornetist
out here. I also don't hear anybody bad mouthing
trumpet players. As far as the Flugel horn, you can
put it where your head is.
Bert (what the hell do I know about trumpets and
cornets) Barr - Uptown Lowdown Jazz Band - Seattle,Wa