[Dixielandjazz] Dick Carey

Burt Wilson futurecon at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 19 09:25:00 PDT 2003

Dick Cary did all the arranements for a wonderful album called "Jimmy McPartland meets the Music Man"--I think that was the name. Anyway, the Music Man lends itself to great jazz. How many bands today play "Lida Rose"--a great number. Anyway, the charts are fantastic as is McPartland.

Burt Wilson
Silver Dollar Jazz Band