[Dixielandjazz] Visiting San Diego, Monday and Tuesday, July 21 & 22.

Mike Marois MikeMarois at HireLiveMusicians.com
Sat Jul 19 11:29:13 PDT 2003

If you can make it out to Escondido, as town north east of San Diego,
there's a club that has OKOM on Monday and Thursday nights.  The place is
called the Metaphor Cafe.  Their site is http://www.metaphorcafe.com/ and it
looks like my father's band, The Big Easy is performing  on 7/21/03.

Mike
tuba/computer guru
http://www.TheDukesofDixieland.com
http://www.HireLiveMusic.com
http://www.MaroisApps.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com]On Behalf Of Russ Guarino
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 8:58 AM
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Visiting San Diego, Monday and Tuesday, July 21
& 22.

Yes,

I will be down to visit family on Monday and Tuesday, July 21 & 22.

Are there any groups playing on Mon or Tue in the area That I could come
hear, or even sit in for a couple of tunes?  Playing clarinet, I need to
keep keep my chops up. Plus I have trouble enjoying life If I don't
hear-play every day.

Russ Guarino