[Dixielandjazz] Leonard Feather, etc.

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 20:25:44 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/17/03 2:46:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kash at ran.es
writes:

> Anyone else have stories about revival meetings?
>
> Jim (still a Baptist) Kash

OH yeah Bro. Kash:  I have been revived so many times I make cats envious no
doubt.

I sure do, grew up in the Brush Arbor meetings of Oral Roberts, Grady
Emerson, Amy Simple McPherson, and Bebe H. Patten, who's High School, College and
Seminary I am a graduate of in 1961.   Used to take up the collections and do the
fundraising, that's one of the reasons I still have the nickname T-CASH
Wiggins.

I would recommend however, just seeing three movies that will explain it all.

Elmer Gantry, ( Burt Lancaster) Marjoe, (Marjoe Gortner) and Leap of Faith
(Steve Martin)
Very Entertaining, Enlightening, great music, and nobody will take up a
collection to keep the ministry going at the end.

Cheers,

Rev. Tom-Bob Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band & The Pearly Gate Singers