[Dixielandjazz] to Jazzjerry & Pladd

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Fri Jul 18 01:37:00 PDT 2003

Sorry about putting this up on DJML, but I'm trying to sort out a recent
problem with U.K. addresses.....

Seems that aol looks at my mail as "bulk matter".  Below is the message
I receive back.  I will send the same to aol, but perhaps you guys can
do the same from your end.

Seems to me like a bit of censorship, although I must admit that the
huge amount of spam coming in these days is very annoying.  I have
little interest in "enlarging certain parts of my body" or "improving my
sex life" by use of certain pills, but someone seems to think that I am
concerned with these matters these days!   :>

Sorry again for junking up DJML....

Jim