[Dixielandjazz] Despicable Feather

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Thu Jul 17 18:27:56 PDT 2003

The chief Cambodian genocidist who killed untold numbers of his own people
if anyone of them had an education, skill, or thought process that differed
from his push to have a totally agrarian society under his dictatorship. A
musician of our type would have been the first to go...free thinking,
creative people were on the top of his hit list.
His "killing fields" were among the horrors of the 20th Century.
How did you ever miss that one?
Don Ingle