[Dixielandjazz] most-requested D. Land - was "No Subject"

Tom Duncan tduncan at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 16 11:26:27 PDT 2003

Pop writes on Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:17:13 EDT, in part:

>>I am a pianist that is looking for the 1 or 2 hundred most-requested D.
Land
tunes to play on The Mississippi and American Queen Riverboats. Are there
any
other COMPLETE books-such as the Firehouse Jazz Band book-that I could, or
should look for? and if so, where do I find these books?<<

Tex Wyndham has made a list of standards. Possibly he or someone on the DJML
can make it available. If it has been on the DJML before, I apologize for
not pinpointing that, but the archiving search function is not available.

Regards,

Tom Duncan