[Dixielandjazz] Newsletter 107 - July

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 18:55:47 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Just to let you know that my July Newsletter is available should anyone like
a copy. All you have to do is let me know. This month the pdf version runs to
around 40 pages and 23,000 words. Thinking of recent discussion topics on the
DJML there are newly released CDs by Clifford Brown and Louis Armstrong (but
unfortunately not playing together 'cos then we could really answer some
questions!) as well as Wendell Brunious, Bunk Johnson and even the Hoosier Hotshots
(a 4xcd set of the Hoosiers is quite hard going at one listening!)

Lots of goodies for all tastes.

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,