[Dixielandjazz] I'm snowed under.

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 02:39:42 PDT 2003

    A general message to all the people who have written to me and who
deserve answers:

    For the next several weeks I'm entertaining constant family, both my own
and Lornetta's, first one, then the other, week after week up in to August.

    I may well lack the chance to even read--much less to answer--all the
mail.  But I will certainly get around to it as time passes.  I'm not
ignoring you: I'm trying hard to find the time for you--or for me--or for
whatever!  I love all these people but find this many of them a bit
overwhelming.   This is what happens when you have a large house and a large
family: you get filled up.

    And if living is not for family, then what is it for?   Explaining I am;
complaining I'm not.

overwhelmed but happy,
Charlie