[Dixielandjazz] Re: Here's my bio...

Bill Haesler bhaesler at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Tue Jul 15 14:27:32 PDT 2003

Dear Kurt,
Regarding the piece in your bio which says: > and am looking forward to our July
31st concert featuring The New Wolverine Jazz Orchestra from Sydney, Australia.<
You will not be disappointed, as they are playing better than ever.
As was evident from reports of the launch of their new (9th) CD at their
'farewell' (to the US) concert last Sunday.
I have the new CD and it is very fine production.
Although they are long-time and dear friends of mine, this is an unsolicited
recommendation.
Kind regards,
Bill.