[Dixielandjazz] NYC

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 18:50:31 PDT 2003

In a message dated 14/7/03 6:21:55 pm, ringwald at calweb.com writes:

> Sit fairly close to the back of the room
> unless you want the music to be really loud during dinner.

This is really the wrong advice!   The closer the better. Secend row of
tables helps with the atmosphere. We went in February and were glad we were not at
the back of the restaurant as there were a number of noisy groups behind. The
band uses no PA so it is not really that loud.

Be wary of the Woody Allen gig - is his playing really worth $75 admission
charge?

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,