[Dixielandjazz] NYC

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Mon Jul 14 11:28:19 PDT 2003

Harry Epp wrote:

> I will be in NYC from the 19th till the 21. I plan on seeing Vince
> Giordano at the Cajun on the 21.
>
> Is there any OKOM on the 19 and 20 that I shoud see?

Bob Ringwald writes:

Dan Levinson is on this list.  He should be able to help you find Jazz on
the 19th or 20th.

I think both Les Paul & Woody Allen have gigs on Mon nights.

Don't miss Vince Giordano & the Nighthawks at the Cajun.  What a swinging
band!

Make a reservation for dinner.  Sit fairly close to the back of the room
unless you want the music to be really loud during dinner.

Give Vince, Dan Levinson, Jon-Erik Kellso, Randy Reinhart my best if they
are there.

The band uses subs a lot when the regulars have another gig.  But, the music
is always quality.

 Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA  USA