[Dixielandjazz] The Times: Duchable

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Sun Jul 13 09:11:46 PDT 2003

I received this from our good member and Jazz Doc Norman Vickers
nvickers1 at cox.net

While not related to OKOM (Our kind of music) directly, it does demonstrate
the fustration of a professional musician.

While this guy seems to have a screw loose, I must confess I have felt a
similar fustration at various times during my music career.

Bob (Now where'd I put that damn piano?) Ringwald
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, (Old Hangtown), CA USA