[Dixielandjazz] Double Booking Blues

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jul 13 18:25:59 PDT 2003

Hi All,
I don't know about you but I am sick of the double booking blues. You =
might
as well let one of your competitors take the gig. There seems to be a =
school
of thought that it is OK to book a second best band? My own band's
reputation revolves around a personal approach which delivers the band =
the client. If we aren't available then it makes the product more sought
after. Try it sometime, it's much more honest. How many gigs can you do?

regards,
Richard Stevens
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/

---