[Dixielandjazz] Simultaneous Gigs - Historical take

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Fri Jul 11 19:07:05 PDT 2003

Good news on the B-C. Photos of the present interiors with the walls
stripped and falling apart were so ugly to see considering how elegant this
hotel was in past years. I would hope that the renovators keep the original
"feel" of the hotel's rooms as they once were. There is a usual cutting up
to make more rooms out a smaller number of originals in many of the re-habs
done in Chicago's famed Gold Coast small hotels that they end up much like
the rooms you expect at a Holiday Inn.
Keep us posted on how it goes. And thanks for the update.
Don