[Dixielandjazz] Thanks for the music

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 15:52:09 PDT 2003

List mates:

Below mail from a regular music fan, not an OKOM talking head. This was
from our Rose Tree Park Concert before 750 music lovers in Media PA,
this past July 3. Lots of young people, Alana's age there too.

Bottom line? Play where the people are. More at Rose Tree Park this
night then at some OKOM 3 day festivals.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Steve,

Thank you for the great concert at Rose Tree Park.

I've been wearing out your CD since Christina bought it for me at the
park. What is it about your music that makes my blood pressure drop and
forces the corners of my mouth to turn up?

Please keep the music going and think about making another CD. The world
needs all the joy your music can provide.

Richard S-------.