[Dixielandjazz] Mammoth Lakes F-F

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 13:33:39 PDT 2003

russg at redshift.com writes:

> Don't go to Mammoth.  Come to Sac and see the Monterey Lighthouse JazzBand
> on
> Sunday afternoon.  I hear they are really something.
>
> Russ Guarino

Hey Russ:

This post will more than likely get your group blacklisted by Mammoth for
future gigs, gotta be careful with these festival folks, they get upset easy and
the competition for OKOM bands is already tough for most of them.  You could
have made you point about the Lighthouse band and stated it in a more positive
manner.

And if the promoters of Mammoth are on this list and I am sure they probably
are, don't take this personal from Russ, I am sure he did not really mean for
folks Not to go to Mammoth, just a slip of the keyboard in his haste to invite
folks to See Monterey Lighthouse Jazz Band.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins