[Dixielandjazz] Free jazz photos - duckology wrap

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Tue Jul 8 19:07:06 PDT 2003

I didn't dare mention another duck related song even tho Barney was a close
friend for 25 years.

For those interested, I scanned about 180 jazz photos from my family photo
album today.  I have lots of pictures of Ed "Montudie" Garland who started
out with Ory circa 1919, Barney Bigard, Teddy Buckner, Joe Darensbourgh,
Sammy Lee, Alton Purnell and many other fine New
Orleans musicians that made it to So Cal in the 1960s.  If anyone wants
copies, I'll be glad to send them to you.  Hope you don't get tired of my
face because I'm in most of the photos playing with them.  Such is the price
you must pay for free photos.   Dick B