[Dixielandjazz] OKOM!!!

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Tue Jul 8 15:42:31 PDT 2003

Last weekend, we were playing our monthly gig and there are two new
bartenders and as, most know, you must train the bartender as to drinks
and band the discount.  We go to the bar to order our usual Fosters and
the bartender pours one in a tall-wide glass and says that it is 4
dollars.  We replied even for the band, his reply two dollars!  Great
deal!  At the end of the gig, one of the bartenders walks up and wants
to know it we do this gig once a month?  His reply, wow great,  I like
this kind of music!  Guys about 22 years old,
later,
Randy Fendrick
Southside Chicago Seven