[Dixielandjazz] Teagarden Video

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Mon Jul 7 16:00:54 PDT 2003

Showler's name is Joe, Jim, not Jack. Jack's name was Jack, Jim, not Joe.
Joe has a humungous collection of Teagardiana and a video showing his whole
collection. Recordings, scrapbooks, movies, video -- rooms full of
memorabilia and data. He has also put out at least three excellent CD's by
Teagarden. Incredible fidelity.

Wish you were still here playing in Sacramento.

Bob Newman