[Dixielandjazz] Duck Calls

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sun Jul 6 02:08:41 PDT 2003

Hi Kymmi

I'm sorry that Dick Broadie chickened out on this theme but you have
encouraged me with your list of bad bovine moosic.

I am still stuck on the duck tunes such as:

Wild Drake Blues
Duck Eyes
I've Got My Down To Keep Me Warm
Orange Duckom Special (for those who need it explained a play on duck
l'orange)
And the most requested of all duck tunes "When The Ducks Go Marching In"

I was going to add "Shimmy Sha Wattle" but I hesitated to add turkeys to
this menagerie.

Len Nielsen
PS I think I am working on the half of the duck that Dick is missing.