[Dixielandjazz] Unusual recordings - Famous Bix Duck Call Songs

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Sat Jul 5 22:23:23 PDT 2003

Did Bix ever record At The Ducktown Strutters' Ball (a well-known quackstep
written by Vernon Drake) or Baubles, Mallards and Ducks? I know for sure
that his Bibbity Bobbity Quack was never released because it was considered
to be too boppish.

Somewhere I have a Marty Grosz CD entitled "Donaldson Reducks".

John (The Web-footed Wonder) Farrell
stridepiano at tesco.net