[Dixielandjazz] Unusual recordings - Famous Bix Duck Call Songs

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Sat Jul 5 12:57:57 PDT 2003

John, I should flame you because duck calls are technically not okom, unless
Bix was on the date.  Fortuanately for you I'm happy to have located many
famous Bix Duck Call songs including

Since my Best Duck Furnished Me Down,
Three Blind Ducks (aka Three Duck Blinds),
Quackology,
In a Mist with a Mallard,
Quacking the Blues,
At the Quack Band Ball,
I'll be a Duck with Pleasure,
Quack Me Blues,
Duckrich Walk,
Krazy Quack
and of course my all time favorite
There's A Quacker in Caroline!

I hope others can contribute to this list inasmuch as my Bix Duck Call
collection is quite incomplete.

There John, I saved your bacon for you on this one, or was that Mallard?

 Duck Broadie