[Dixielandjazz] Happy Birthday USA

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 14:46:35 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/4/03 10:27:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
snogpitch at prodigy.net writes:

> I'll be celebrating it in Cincinnati Ohio, watching a band from England!
> Gasp!
>
> I will be watching good OLE American fireworks later tonight, tho.
>
> >    Happy 227th America.  Lots of music being played across the Country
> >today.   Stars &Stripes Forever!

With no intention to anger our Brit friends on the list, Just bad Protocol.

Who is the IDIOT Music Director that would hire a British Band to play a
Fourth of July event in America.  He must be a terrorist of some sort, and in Ohio
somebody might eliminate them.  Still some bad blood out in them thar parts.

Reminds me of some friends who moved to London a few years ago, were so happy
to make a number of good friends there and decided to celebrate the Fourth of
July in London with a Big Old American Brew Ha Ha and Bar B Que. about the
Fourth Of July, and were quite put off when none of their new British friends
came to celebrate with them.

Bars and Stripes forever.

Happy Birfday Amurika!!

Tom Wiggins