[Dixielandjazz] Sparks Nevada Big Easy Festival

Charlie Hull charlie at easysounds.com
Thu Jul 3 19:05:34 PDT 2003

K Street Ramblers Jazz Band will be among the groups playing for the Silver
Club's annual Big Easy event which starts on Friday, July 11 and runs
through Sunday the 13th.  The rest of the several bands are Zydeco styled.

We played the event in three previous years and they had two jazz bands.
Then the Silver Club's ownership changed and they decided to not use jazz
bands.  This year they decided to use one and we got the call.

The Ramblers will be performing Friday from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. on an outdoor
stage next to the club, which is adjacent to the Nugget.  On Saturday we'll
be in the parade at Noon, then back to the stage from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
That's it... we have the rest of the weekend off.

See ya there?

Charlie Hull www.kstreetramblers.com