[Dixielandjazz] Catsnjammers Jazz Band in Napa July 13 & Little Switzerland

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 19:18:00 PDT 2003

Hi:
After you get ma-juberated at the Napa Trad meeting you can continue the fun
at Little Switzerland and dance to polka, waltzes, swing and various european
styles (tango, mazurka, etc) to the Steve Balich Polka Band.

Little Switzerland is a 20 minute drive from Napa.

<A HREF="http://www.lilswiss.com/">http://www.lilswiss.com/</A>

We play from 5 to 9pm on Sunday July 13th.

This is a selfish plug as I play trumpet and trombone in this group. I do my
darndest to make polka sound like OKOM.

If any DMJL'ers are there, please say hi...bring your horn or whatever, and
sit in.

Sincerely,
Art Wood

<A HREF="http://www.lilswiss.com/">