[Dixielandjazz] Jelly Roll Morton

R & V Thompson rvthompson at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 06:35:53 PST 2003

While browsing on eBay, I came across the following two items which may
be of interest to some members of this list.

The first seems to provide a great opportunity to get a very expensive
book (the William Russell bio that he had just about completed at his
death) for a very reasonable price:

eBay item 2705930215 (Ends Feb-04-03 210654 PST ) - Jelly Roll Morton
Scrapbook "New " In wrapper
Ends Feb-04-03 21:06:54 PST

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2705930215

The second I'm fairly sure is the Lomax LOC set.  (Note, these are LP's,
NOT CD's):

eBay item 2504750412 (Ends Feb-05-03 212854 PST ) - Jelly Roll Morton -
12 Volume set - Jazz LPs
Ends Feb-05-03 21:28:54 PST

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2504750412&category=1078

(Note: I have no interest in the sale of these items, and I already have
both.)

Bert