[Dixielandjazz] list clutter

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Tue Jan 28 10:21:41 PST 2003

varedecker at msn.com
writes:

<<  The threads are continuous enough that a repeat of the last several
<<comments in each message are just adding clutter >>

And, Pladd answered:
>A short quote is a reminder of what is actually being discussed as
opposed to
>the SUBJECT heading.

To which I obviously agree, as this is what I have done here, and
usually do, with my posts.

Pladd then asked:
>Is there any way of inhibiting the printing of part of a message?

Pat, I can't believe you asked that!  If you know how to edit before
replying to a post as you obviously do, you can do the same before
printing.

Jim