Re(2): [Dixielandjazz] Yama Yama Man

Dick Miller Dick_Miller at pmug.org
Sun Jan 26 13:56:33 PST 2003

jdrobertson at att.net writes:
>The High Sierra Jazz Band currently does Yamma Yamma Man with trombone
>player Howard Miyata on the vocal.  Howard really gets into it, a real
>crowd pleaser and guaranteed to scare the kids. :)

Howard is (or used to be) a Middle School teacher, so he's got lots of
experience in scaring kids. ;-)
As a former teacher in NYC myself, I know whereof I speak. Seriously,
Howard is one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to know. I gigged with
him when I lived in Silicon Valley, and had a ball doing so.

--Dick Miller