[Dixielandjazz] Re: Rollini and stuff

Bill Haesler bhaesler at nsw.bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 23 19:53:40 PST 2003

Dear Brian,
Somehow, I have lost all the posts regarding goofus, kazoo and hot fountain pen.
In particular the one that mentions "Zulu Wail" by Ted Wallace. And a
kazoo/ocarina?
These things happen. I must have been in a heavy deleting mood!
I was going to listen before making my comment, but can't recall all the
details/comments.
Do you still have a copy of this original message, and perhaps the reply about
the ocarina?
Kind regards,
Bill.
PS: There is lots of Rollini and playing examples of his 'odd' instruments on
Timeless CBC 1-042, Goofus Five 1924-1925.
Particularly the early tracks on the CD.