[Dixielandjazz] Sounds of Jazz

fred spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Wed Jan 22 10:29:41 PST 2003

Dear Randy,
Amazon.com lists "Sounds of  Jazz Book 1" as # 10 on the list of books
with those keywords, so I assume this may be the book. It is a $3.50
paperback on special order with ISBN 0913277010 published by Warner Bros.
Publications. Strangely, there is no author listed. It might be better to
ask the the publisher (Google) for details to be sure this is the required
book. Regards.
Fred