Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Clarinet reeds

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Wed Jan 22 12:52:59 PST 2003

I read somewhere that a nameless famous clarinet player (during a break)
borrowed a reed from a sax player sitting in.  He was puzzled because they
were not interchangable.  The famous guy then proceeded to open his tub of
ice cream and use it as a spoon, sorry, but maybe Bill Gunter will like
this. 8>)
Tom Wood
Sydney-Zenith