[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 1, Issue 447

DWSI at aol.com DWSI at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 06:35:56 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/21/2003 4:50:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:

> Cc: dixieland jazz mail list <dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
> Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Re: attachments et al.

Dan Spink apologizes to the world:

Since I mentioned I get some DJMLs with a teel green background (not all)
some others have reported that my messages come to them with that color. I
apologize for coloring up anybody's list messages. I also have started using
the AOL 8.0 approved method of getting plain text: i.e., go to SETTINGs, then
to PREFERENCES, then to TEXT GRAPHICS, and hit the RESET button at the bottom
middle, and very importantly, hit SAVE before closing. Again, I'm doing a mea
culpa for all screwed up text, colors, and elongated subject headings I may
have caused.

Dan (piano fingers) Spink