[Dixielandjazz] Tangled Up In Blues

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sun Jan 19 23:27:02 PST 2003

Earl Hines hasn't played there lately, but the Van Dyck is still one of
Schenectady's jazz spots. Of course, the ownership has changed through
the years, and you don't get much OKOM there these days. You'll find it
listed on the jazz calendar on my web site.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz

<snip>