[Dixielandjazz] Music Wanted :Elephant Stomp

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 15:09:31 PST 2003

This is a question primarily for our British listmates.  A song which a local
DJ on PBS likes to play is Elephant Stomp by a hot British band.  It features
a lot of lead variations by a bass saxophone.  I'd love to contact those
folks and see if a lead line and chord progression could be had.

I've included Jazzjerry on this note as well, since he probably knows every
British recording made since the tour of the Original Dixieland Jazz Band in
1918.

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY