[Dixielandjazz] Was: Leonard Feather

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Thu Jan 16 16:50:10 PST 2003

I believe the Jubilee tried to get the Dirty Dozen a few years ago, but
their price was prohibitive.  Bill Gunter probably knows more about this.
He know more about nearly everything else!

Bob Williams
The World's Most Modest Man and
The Noumenal Leader of the Wooden Nickel Jass Band
<http://wnjb.com>