[Dixielandjazz] Another problem

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Wed Jan 15 21:08:06 PST 2003

A short time ago I posted this message :

"I use a program called WS FTP-LE to put MIDI files on my website but quite
suddenly it has stopped functioning. All I get is the message 421 Access
Denied.  I've tried everything to no avail, can anybody help? Offlist
please."

Belay that message - after making me curse all day the damned program has
just started to work again!!

I'm currently working on an arrangement of What Is This Thing Called, Love?
which will eventually appear on my website.