[Dixielandjazz] Jazz 'n' Blues Newsletter for January 2003

Jazzjerry@aol.com Jazzjerry@aol.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:07:54 EST

Hi all,

It's 11 pm (23000hrs to Europeans) on Sunday night and I have just completed
converting the January edition of my newsletter into the usual pdf document.
Those already on my mailing list will receive their copies in the morning
when I get back into the office but in the meantime if there is anyone else
out there who would like a copy please let me know. For newcomers it details
many of the new jazz CD releases which are available from my little mail
order business in the U.K.

Commercial over I shall shortly be closing down and retiring to bed and will
sleep soundly until my wife knocks me up in the morning!

Cheers and Goodnight,

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.