[Dixielandjazz] "Solid Gates" and "In Like Flynn"

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet@earthlink.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:34:20 -0500

The USA Film title was "In Like Flint". As you say, very possibly the name was
changed for the UK because the phrase may have been meaningless there. But
perhaps not in Australia where Errol Flynn was born?

BTW: the source of the my original post about the phrase "In like Flynn" is a
"word/phrase tracer website from the UK. Doing a google search for words or
phrases provides a wealth of speculative information.

Cheers,
Steve