[Dixielandjazz] Look Ma !!!

Edgerton, Paul A paul.edgerton@eds.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:32:35 -0600

Russ Guarino is (I think) complaining:

"I belong to a trad jazz discussion group that communicates by e-mail.

"We discuss all kinds of important stuff about music.

"Like, musicians who have less than all four arms and legs.  This has
been our topic lately of greatest interest."

Not to be impertinent, but would you rather discuss musicians having
more than four appendages? Then start a thread.

Would you rather not see such discussions? Delete everything having
"Jazz Amputees" in the subject.

If you just wanted us to hear your complaint, start a thread--

(oh... nevermind, you just did)

Paul Edgerton, who has been strangely silent about kazoos and such
               for a whole week, and who figures, "Why not? The
               amputee thread is Jazz-related, folks seem to be
               taking an interest and it's late Friday so I won't
               even *see* the fallout from this until Monday"  ;^D