[Dixielandjazz] Jazz amputees

JBruno868@aol.com JBruno868@aol.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 13:13:03 EST

Actually I for one would look forward to it and also to sharing it with other
amputee's I know. Of course that is because I am one myself but it is great
to see some amp's living the life they used to before amputation and doing
something they love. It's not always easy to continue playing after an
amputation. I loved playing the washboard but now that I use a wheelchair it
is hard to get around some of the gigs I use to play at and up on a stage.

I have a friend who has been waiting and looking for 7 years after becoming a
leg amp. to figure out how to peddle her piano. Anyone have any ideas.

Hugs

Judie

-------