[Dixielandjazz] E-mail address for...

Schnabbels@aol.com Schnabbels@aol.com
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 00:37:01 EST

--part1_1bb.c06bd31.2b4e647d_boundary

Dear Gordon,

Of course I know about George Formby! In fact, during my failed attempt to
study law at the University of Leiden during the early sixties, I played
trombone in the Leiden Student Jazz Society ("Het Leids Studenten Jazz
Gezelschap", for those of you who want to know). Our Signature tune was "I am
cleaning windows", one of George's hits. How that came about was due to the
fact that the banjo player had an uncanny likeness to George Formby.

Regards,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, Arizona

--part1_1bb.c06bd31.2b4e647d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear Gordon,<BR>
<BR>
Of course I know about George Formby! In fact, during my failed attempt to study law at the University of Leiden during the early sixties, I played trombone in the Leiden Student Jazz Society ("Het Leids Studenten Jazz Gezelschap", for those of you who want to know). Our Signature tune was "I am cleaning windows", one of George's hits. How that came about was due to the fact that the banjo player had an uncanny likeness to George Formby.<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>
<BR>
Rob van der Plas<BR>