[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald@calweb.com
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:31:44 -0800

DJML was formed by Peter Lovric on March 13, 1995.  Peter passed away on
Sept. 8, 1997.  At that time, Randy Wood took over the job of maintaining
the List.

When Randy had to make a career change and a move, I stepped in to keep DJML
operating on an even keel.

Since Peter's passing, IslandNet of BC, have been hosting DJML free of
charge in Peter's memory.

A few months ago when Islandnet changed the program which administers DJML,
there was a lot of technical problems.  I asked Listmate Dave Haupt to help.
Dave has been quietly working, helping me out.

I am leaving Friday morning, Jan. 3, to play a JazzSea Caribbean cruise out
of Tampa, FL.  I will return late on Jan 11.

In my absence, Dave will maintain DJML.  If you have any questions or
problems, contact Dave, email srdaven@yahoo.com .

DJML now has 313 members.  How about each one of you going out and
recruiting some new members?  Or maybe bring some back to the fold.

BTW- I see that Charlie Hooks is back.  Welcome Charlie.

Best wishes to all DJML members,

Bob
mr.wonderful@ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band