[Dixielandjazz] Elkhart Festival

Bobolink7736@aol.com Bobolink7736@aol.com
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 22:23:34 EST

--part1_27.3535cc58.2b43b936_boundary

Hey, DJML friends,
     Hope you all have a wonderful new year and many, many more hours of
listening to and playing OKOM.
     I have been away from the list for a while and really don't know what is
going on but think of all the great knowledge and love you all have for the
kind of music I also
love but about which I know very little, actually.  So I hope to be able to
come back to the list in coming months.  I was hit by an arsonist who was
after me and got me.
     Is Tom Wiggins still on board?  Does anyone know how I could contact
him?
     Thanks alot.

As April says, Straight Ahead and Strive for tone,
boblynn, formerly of Gary, IN, now of Park Forest, IL
bobolink7736@aol.com

--part1_27.3535cc58.2b43b936_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#008040" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hey, DJML friends,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hope you all have a wonderful new year and many, many more hours of listening to and playing OKOM.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have been away from the list for a while and really don't know what is going on but think of all the great knowledge and love you all have for the kind of music I also<BR>
love but about which I know very little, actually.&nbsp; So I hope to be able to come back to the list in coming months.&nbsp; I was hit by an arsonist who was after me and got me.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Is Tom Wiggins still on board?&nbsp; Does anyone know how I could contact him?<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks alot.<BR>
<BR>
As April says, Straight Ahead and Strive for tone,<BR>
boblynn, formerly of Gary, IN, now of Park Forest, IL<BR>
bobolink7736@aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_27.3535cc58.2b43b936_boundary--