[Dixielandjazz] Re: Why France does not back the US in War with Iraq

JimDBB at aol.com JimDBB at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 22:34:12 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/27/03 5:39:04 PM Central Standard Time,
Jazzjerry at aol.com writes:

> If George W. Bush is prat enough to take the Americans to war and thereby
> increase greatly the risk to every American citizen throughout the world
> through Extremist Islamic terrorist attacks then that is his problem and he
>
> will have to take the consequences of an escalated number of events on a
> scale of what happened on September 11th. Unfortunately the slimeball we
> have
> as Prime Minister has his nose so far up GWB's backside that he is going to
>
> drag us Brits into this sad escapade. I thought I would never say this but
> the French, Germans and Russians are talking some sense for a change and
> hopefully the other 'uncommitted' nations won't give in to the usual
> American
> tactics of bribery and threats.
>
> Jerry,
> Norwich,
> U.K.

   Jerry...President Bush, with our support, intends to eliminate the Moslem
threat, once and for all and free the Arab people from this dark ages
religion and their despotic rulers.

   We note, gladly, the England finally got up off its ass and arrested some
of the Islamic terrorists that have been openly recruiting, funding and
promoting terrorism within Moslem Mosques there.   There have been alarming
recent reports that huge amounts of money have been pouring into British
Mosques from Arab countries to fund terrorism.

  Your prime minister, fortunately, has the wisdom to see that this was is an
absolute necessity.  Your country should know full well the folly of
appeasement and delay.

  Now , cut out the bullshit and get on board.

 respectfully, Jim Beebe