[Dixielandjazz] To All Members:

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Thu Feb 27 17:31:26 PST 2003

Gentlemen,

I have been very busy of late and have not been keeping up with the posts on
DJML.

I have had it reported to me by some very unhappy members, who belong to
DJML to discuss music (jazz) related topics, that some of you have digressed
and are getting political.

Once again I have to caution you:  DJML is not for political discussion.  If
you feel the need to discuss something other than Dixieland related
subjects, please take your discussions off-list.

Thank you.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band